Hall Street - Strong Black
Regular price $49.95AUD
- Flat peak design
- Premium 100% wool outer fabric - for a stylish finish to any outfit
- Sweat absorbing lining fabric - keeps your forehead dry
- Wider face coverage - better protect your skin
- Hand-washable sweatband - no more makeup or salt water stains
- Adjustable sizing for the perfect fit.
Borne from a love of the free-and-easy Bondi Beach lifestyle, Bondi Peak is a brand new Australian sport-luxe label putting a high-fashion spin on everybody’s favourite 80’s accessory.
The minimalist, pared back design is complemented by a vibrant lining, which features an original hand-drawn print inspired by the legendary Bondi graffiti wall. Recognisable by our subtle signature stud detailing on both the front and back of each style, all Bondi Peak accessories are hand-crafted from high quality fabrics including 100% wool, premium linen and stretch denim. Designed to last, all Bondi Peak visors include removable sweatbands, which can be washed after each use to keep your visor in Peak condition, summer after summer after summer.
The Hall Street Notts Visor
Carefree, easygoing and maybe just a little bit wild, our Hall St visor is designed for the girl that just wants to have fun. A quirky take on the classic, the unique flat peak visor will keep the sun off your skin on your early morning sand run, see you through your Saturday brunch-to-bar crawl and shade your tired eyes the morning after.
Visor Care Instructions
A Peak's for life...
To keep your visor in Peak condition, there are few rules we recommend you follow…
- Your Bondi Peak visor features a removable sweatband, which can be handwashed as many times as you like!
- The rest of the visor can be spot cleaned, but make sure you keep it out of the washing machine – trust us on that one.
- Bleaching and tumble-drying is a BIG no-no. Instead, just let her dry out in the shade.
- Dry cleaning is fine if you’re into that kind of thing.
WE LOVE OUR BONDI PEAK-ERS…which is why delivery is on us!
- Fast dispatch - Our warehouse team is dedicated to ensuring your order is packed and sent to you as soon as possible. So if you place an order by 8am on a business day it will be dispatched the same day! Orders placed after 8am will be dispatched the following business day.
- Track your delivery - You’ll receive an email from us on the day your order is dispatched with a link so you can keep an eye on your order as it makes its way to your door!
We use Australia Post's Express Post service to provide overnight delivery to metro areas in each state.
Delivery times to other areas vary by location.
You can enter your delivery postcode at https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/ to check how long your Express delivery will take.
Be sure to use Bondi Beach and postcode 2026 as the "from" suburb!
Hassle Free Returns
HEY…IT'S OK TO CHANGE YOUR MIND!
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Bondi Peak visor you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 90 days. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.
- You have 90 DAYS TO RETURN an item to us in its original condition.
- Please only return items which are unworn and in their original packaging. Visors must have their sweatband attached. We do not accept returns on used/washed items unless the product is faulty.
- Refunds can only be issued to the method that was used to pay for the order.
- Refunds are deducted from our account the day they are processed and should reach your account within 3-5 business days.
Damaged or faulty products:
We do everything we can to make sure all our items are sent to you in perfect condition. However, if your Bondi Peak arrived damaged or defective, then we apologise! Please send photos of the issue to email@example.com and we’ll offer you a full refund or replacement - whichever you prefer.
If you have any questions or concerns, let us know!
Give us a call on 0435864486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org